Pages

1/29/08

How to tell if your Amish kid is rebelling

This post is not meant as offensive or degrading in any way so please take no offense.  I think I'm going to write one for LDS kids.

Tips to figuring out if your Amish teen is rebelling.

1.Sometimes stays in bed till AFTER 5 am.


2.In his sock drawer, you find pictures of women...without bonnets!


3.Comes to a barn raising in"kiss" make-up.


4.Wears his big black hat backwards.


5.His name is Jebediah, but prefers to go by Jeb Daddy.


6.Says "If I had a radio, I'd listen to rap."



7.You find his stash of colored socks.



8. Says slang like "talk to the hand, because the beard ain't listnin."



9. Pulled over in his buggy for driving under the influence of cottage cheese.



10. When you criticise him he yells "Thou sucketh!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you made my night with this post. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants