Pages

2/16/08

I'm in good company

I've been doing some research and have found that I am of the same intellectual status as some very high profile, influential, successful folks.

Namely~Ann Colter (whom I've heard is a total nut job, but after checking her out with my magnifying glass, I'm totally on board with her views!)
~Glenn Beck
~Rush Limbaugh

I've watched some news clips that I'd like to share so my fans will stop thinking I'm a raving lunatic with no basis for my political stances.

Here ya go~
  1. Hillary is a better vote than McCain
  2. Wake up the elephants
  3. Don't sell out
The views they are expressing and the sides they are taking were coming out of my mouth before synapses were firing in the famous people's brains.  Hence I'm not only in good company, I'm ahead of the curve.  DANG I'm good!  ;)

No comments: