Pages

6/11/08

Girls Camp 2008 Post #2

Just finished our leader meeting.  The last one before camp.  I've never had to overcome problems with campers and we're running into snags this year.  Definitely a growing experience.  I will be doing my share of praying as will all the leaders so we can follow the spirit in all our decisions.  Thy will be done Lord.

Sure am getting excited.  Have one last big project to finish, tee shirts, and I will be ready to start gathering equipment and packing.  SO EXCITING!  Today and probably tomorrow my boys will be sitting in front of the baby sitter quite a bit.  A couple days in front of the sitter won't kill them...will it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Blogging is addicting isn't it. Good luck with girls camp, I was never a good camper, my loss.

Anonymous said...

Remember back in the day when I was in young women and you came to camp with us? Those were good times.

What's the countdown to cut day?

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so sad right now! I miss the young women and all the leaders so much! Have fun and good luck with the snags. Wish I were there:(

Anonymous said...

good times! good stories for the kids ;P