Pages

10/30/08

Working Moms~You have GOT to be kidding me!

This may prick some hearts and offend some others but I call it like I see it. It's pretty evil to me!

I am against working Moms. I'm against "having it all". Directly from God to all people of the world The Family: A Proclamation To The World

We declare that God’s commandment for His children to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force...By divine design, fathers are to preside over their families in love and righteousness and are responsible to provide the necessities of life and protection for their families. Mothers are primarily responsible for the nurture of their children.

Our purpose in life is to create a family. Our purpose in life is to provide for that family; the father primarily for the temporal and physical, the mother for the nuture.

How can we nuture our children if we are not with them? How can we nuture our children if someone else is raising them?

Don't get me wrong, there are circumstances, divorce and death being two biggies, when a mother must leave the home and work. These circumstances do not include nicer clothes, newer cars, all the kids having a cell phone, more money for luxuries. Honestly, how many knick-knacks and doo-dads do we need people?

Working mothers should not be the government's answer to economics. What is more important, economics or strong families?

This article made me fume! No other success in this life can compensate for failure in the home.

From Reuters...for full article click here


Getting women to have children and work poses a conundrum for governments who have begun to realize that women hold the answer to the dual challenges of achieving long-term economic growth and boosting sagging birth rates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that article is crazy. I can't believe it. Crap, that's what I say.

Thanks for sharing, now I'm ticked at those people.

Love ya Nichole! :)