Pages

1/12/09

Then the fight starts...

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping the channels.


She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She
said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3
seconds.'

I bought her new bath scales.

And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road
and
slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you
just
get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny?
Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to
my
car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

And then the fight started...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me
that
I should get it fixed. But, somehow I always had something else to take
care
of first, the truck, the car, playing golf Always something more
important
to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived
home
one day, I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with
a
tiny pair of sewing scissors. I watched silently for a short time and
then
went into the house. I was gone only a minute, and when I came out again
I
handed her a toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you
might as well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the morning laugh Aunt Beth!

1 comment:

Camilla Millar said...

Totally hilarious!