Pages

5/25/09

One week without a post won't kill you. OK, it might

Forgive me blogaholics, I have sinned. I have not posted in one week and I do feel guilt.

Here's a couple before and after of our newest addition. Before the detail, super cute. After the detail...




Posted by Picasa


GORGEOUS!!!! LIKE BUTTA I TELL YOU!!!!! BUTTA...





Rocky Dog!

Boys are now both riding bikes w/o training wheels. Check out the Photo Album Blog. Link at the top of this page. Very top! Above the pictures.

2 comments:

The Neads said...

Good work on the bike thing. I vowed to teach tally this summer to ride without training wheels. I'm not sure how to do it though, as Keayen pretty much just went on his own. but will see.

Smells

Nichole said...

Have you heard of the balance bike? I wish we'd had one but we improvised. We used the boys heavy bikes but took off the pedals. They learn to balance first w/o worrying about pedaling. The pedaling comes naturally after they've got the balance down.