Pages

5/7/09

Conquering the Picky-eater Syndrome

I'm blessed with fantastic eaters. I do take a little credit for being persistent and consistent but mostly, they just eat well.

I know there are people who struggle with their kids so when I stumbled upon this, I had to share.


by Jill McKenzie

Children can be hard to please (and so can adults), but now is the moment to reclaim dinnertime. Try some of these hints and tips to making supper a more enjoyable affair. (Adapted from the book 52 Weeks of Proven Recipes for Picky Kids.)

"Is this what we're having for dinner? Yuck! Can I have some macaroni and cheese?" your child complains as you bring a lovingly prepared meal to the table, your back aching from standing in the kitchen for more than an hour, and a stack of dirty pots and pans waiting in the sink. The only thing that could make the situation worse is your husband piping in with, "Or we could have hot dogs instead!"

Click here to read more.

No comments: