Pages

5/13/08

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HA! tx Jenny Lou


A 6 year-old and 4 year-old are upstairs in their
bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year-old. "I
think it's about time we started cussing." The 4
Year-olds nods his head in approval. The 6
year-old continues, "When we go downstairs for
breakfast, I'm gonna say something with 'hell' and
you say something with 'ass.' The 4 year-old agrees
with enthusiasm. When their mother walks into
the kitchen and asks the 6 year-old what he wants
for breakfast, he replies, "Aw hell Mom, I guess
I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across
the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs
crying his eyes out with his mother in hot
pursuit,slapping his rear with every step. She locks him
in his room and shouts,"You can stay in there until
I let you out."

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4
year-old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do
YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your
fat ass it won't be Cheerios."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am rolling on the floor. hillarious!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!