Pages

8/21/08

Trying to Be Fancy



I really would like to have some navigation buttons at the top of my blog so my dear interpeeps could quickly get to photos or my autobiography and such like that. Alas, I'm having a heck of a time so the links are a little hidden. Go all the way down to the bottom of the page, in the left hand corner and there are little white words that say "HOME PHOTO ALBUM ABOUT TEMPLATE CREATOR". There you can get to various fun areas of my blog. People tell me I need more pictures, but I like to write and talk about relavant information, so I've created an area the less "talky" people can go and browse our shenanigans in pictures. I'll try to document and put little tidbits with the pictures and slides so you can get some background.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nichole,
I like that you blog your way, always true to you. Good luck with the buttons, I've been thinking about that, so if you find a good source please share.

You rock & I miss you!