Pages

2/12/08

Check out my new blog~

I am not abandoning this blog, but I assume some of my fans will not care to watch me shrink.  They'd rather hear my political views, see my kids, and lurk into my life ;)

I'm more than willing to offer advice.  You're more than willing to offer encouragement.  There will be pictures so make sure you don't have a weak stomach when lurking in.  I will be following a proven program that I have excelled at before but have not had the intestinal fortitude to keep up with, hence the apalling start weight.

Come on over!  And watch me shrink!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could totally be 'chubby twins'! LOL - I am 1/2 inch shorter and about 10 pds lighter, but thats it! You're sassy enough to be my twin too. I guess we'd have to be triplets with that little midget Crystal! HAHAH!!! I also love vaccuum lines more then any other clean look in a home! I'm trying to post bi-weekly on my blog ... so come read often if you can! Can't wait to meet you at the blessing!

Anonymous said...

We can't be chubby twins for long because this chub is coming off! :)

Thanks for stopping in. I always love your comments.

Anonymous said...

Are you calling me chubby?

I need to say that this is like that episode of Seinfeld where somebody was complaining that 2 of their worlds were colliding. LOL! I'm not sure how I feel about this developing freindship. I think I need some therapy to brace myself for future 'Cholie & Jennifer' interactions and the inevitable never-ending midget comments.

Anonymous said...

I think she is calling you chubby ;P I'm not gonna take that lying down, I'm going to be the skinny triplets. So hop on the healthy train with me. I think I'll hop on tomorrow...